Want some time with a knowledgeable instructor completely focused on you? We can help with many aspects of photography:
- demystifying the interface of your camera
- how to get the most out of the equipment you own
- using Lightroom or other computer software effectively
- lighting in a professional studio setting
- lighting for product photography at home
- troubleshooting recurring issues you want to solve
Each session is customized for you, whether you want in-home help or to meet at our studio in south Edmonton. If you’re not sure we can cover what you want, just send us an email with your requests. We’d love to help you learn and get the most from your photography!
The base cost is $150 for up to 2 hours, and $75 per hour after that. The base cost is due at least 48 hours before we meet. After we find a time that works for both of us, we will send you an invoice where you can pay online.